- "I would like to thank you for a very entertaining and enlightening evening, that I feel was pitched at exactly the right level. We have had a number of messages this morning from clients appreciating the quality of the wines and the quiz, and it was a great success."
Peter Edwards & Nick Taylor, Carter Jonas LLP
- "I just wanted to send you a quick email to say thank you for everything on Saturday at Sarah's Hen Party. Everyone had a fantastic time and loved discovering more about sparkling wines"
Siobhan, Hen Party organiser
- "I hired Clive to do a Wine Tasting evening as a fundraiser for the charity I work for. Clive was supportive and helpful from the start, always available to offer advice and guidance about how to run the evening, get wines donated, organise food, additional fundraising elements for the evening, etc. He did a great job of putting together a cohesive presentation about a completely random selection of donated wines, and the evening was just the right balance of informative for those who really wanted to learn about the wines and fun for those who really wanted to just enjoy drinking them! Everyone had a brilliant time, and we raised £1,400, which was a great result for us. We really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend Passion4wine to anyone wanting to hold a Wine Tasting"
Becky Marley, Charity Fundraiser Thomas Wolsey School
- "Thank you once again for the fantastic Wine Tasting evening at our company last night.
I have emails coming in fast this morning from colleagues commenting on what a super evening it was. It was superbly presented by yourself and at a level that was so very interesting for all; whether we knew a little or a bit more about wine. It was great to see so many people asking questions and really getting involved."
Karen Denney, Thomas Miller Social Club
- "One of our support groups organised a Wine Tasting event to fundraise for the hospice. The event was run by Clive at Passion4Wine. It was a brilliant evening, Clive was superb and his expertise in the field immense. He imparted his knowledge with great enthusiasm and together with his wit ensured a very enjoyable evening for everyone concerned. We would highly recommend Clive to any of our supporters."
Natalie Gordon, North London Hospice
- "Just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you. I thought the tasting session worked brilliantly, and everyone who attended was full of positive comment. The regional contrast played out very well, and stimulated a fair few conversations in the crowd. I also like how you finished on a few more obscure selections. So again, many thanks. Very enjoyable."
Gary Plant, 40th Birthday
- "Clive conducted a wine tasting for my hen party. With 20 guests he managed the tutoring effectively and I found the presentation to be both fun and informative. He was thoughtful, professional and knowledgeable about different regions and grape varieties. We all had a fantastic time and most importantly the wines were delicious. We will definitely be back for more!!"
Anna O'Callaghan, Hen Party
- "Thank you again for a great evening, everyone really enjoyed the Wine Tasting and I have had no end of excellent feedback for the night! Everyone has said that it was very informative but still light hearted and fun, and we are looking to run it again in the new year hopefully."
- "Clive provided a most enjoyable tasting with an innovative selection of wines that broadened my horizon and inspired me to buy something different in future. He brought the evening alive with his knowledge and enthusiasm and I will recommend him for future events."
Jeanette Gregson, Davenport Lyons
- 'For those of us, like me, who are ignorant about wines, you provided much basic understanding of the wine making process and various factors that affect the final product. For those of us who are more knowledgeable, the discussions were much appreciated. It was wonderful that you had been able to cater for a range of understanding about wines in the audience.'
Ronald Lo, President Hong Kong University Alumni Association UK chapter
- "We have had the pleasure of attending, participating in and learning from many of Clive's highly enjoyable wine tasting evenings. Clive possesses a vintage authority and bubbly wit to entertain and inform right to the bottom of the glass. His extensive knowledge of wines and wine regions throughout the world is guaranteed to keep any audience's attention throughout the evening. An absolute corker of an event!!!"
Chris Foster, Scout Association
- "Clive balances a good introduction to the wine industry with a broad selection of wines from established, emerging and unusual wines. Pitching his tastings to the price bracket of his audience, I always end up with at least two or three "must-buys" after the event."
Tim Berg, Finance Executive